Doors Open: 12:30 p.m.
Session 1: Turning the Tide in Our World (1:00 – 3:00 p.m.)
- Meg Olmert: “Sit. Stay. Heal. New Rules for the Human-Animal Bond
- Mike Arms: “Crossing the Milk Sea.”
- Kaitlin Thomas: “The Shadow Journey – Crossing the Border”
- Frank Bond: “The Freedom Riders: Coming Together to Change the World”
- Mary Yerrick: “Paying It Forward: Mentoring Around the World”
- Kevin Martin: “The Birth of the Steel Drum”
~~Beverage Break: 3:00- 3:30 p.m.~~
Session 2: Turning the Tide on a Personal Level (3:30 – 5:30 p.m.)
- Tynesha McClain: Science Cheerleaders and Why the World Needs Us
- Richard Thorp: The End of Cancer as a Deadly Disease
- The TEDxChesterRiver Student Innovation Team: Digital Me
- Robbie Blinkoff: “Is That an Anthropologist in My Pocket?”
- Robbi Behr and Matt Swanson: The Odd Logic of Collaboration: When Yes Means No and No Means Yes.
~~Happy Hour Cocktail Reception: 5:30 – 6:30 p.m.~~
The order of speakers is subject to change.