Doors Open: 1:00 p.m.
Part 1 Theme: Where We Belong: Our Society and Culture (1:30 – 3:00 p.m.)
- Paul Reed Smith - Paul Reed Smith Guitars, LP
- Bryan Matthews - CEO of TransitionsEdu, Director of Athletics, Washington College
- Jen Friedman - Actress, comedienne, student, and ARC associate
- Wayne Gilchrest - Environmentalist/Teacher, Fmr. Member, U.S. House of Representatives
- John Shields - Chef, Author and Culinary Ambassador of the Chesapeake Bay
- Dr. Carol Christian - Space Telescope Science Institute
~~Beverage Break: 3:15 – 3:45 p.m.~~
Part 2 Theme: Where We Belong: Our World and Other Worlds (3:45 – 5:30 p.m.)
- Gabrielle Tayac - Historian, Smithsonian National Museum of the American Indian
- Corey Olsen - Assistant Professor of English, Washington College
- Joe Fino - Zombie Enthusiast and Technologist
- Matthew Rutherford - Explorer, Sailor, Volunteer for Chesapeake Regional Accessible Boating
- Meg Daley Olmert - Human–Animal Bond Author & Expert, Director, R & D for Warrior-Canine Connection, Inc.
- Kwame Shaka Opare - Performer/Instructor, Department of Dance, U. of Md, College Park
~~Happy Hour Cocktail Reception: 5:30 – 6:30 p.m.~~
For a description of each presenter’s topic, click here.
*Disclaimer: order of speakers subject to change without notice